Price for a house extension patio London
In London, the gardens are not very large and probably you would like to have in your garden an outdoor space used for dining or recreation next to your kitchen extension or outside your house. A patio or decking will the right choice, especially for the summer months, host guests, barbecues and relax time. For this project in Penge, we have used the same natural slate tiles as in the kitchen extension.
For this project in Penge, we have used the same natural slate tiles asin the kitchen extension.
1. Clearing area, digging, removing soil, skip loading for 16m2;
2. layer of hardcore and compacting; 50mm sand layer, levelling area;
3. Soil pipework for drainage;
4. Install ACO drain;
5. Formwork for the concrete slab;
6. Mixing and pouring concrete/ screed;
7. Lay stone slabs, grouting.
Total Labour cost for patio: £2350
1. 2 x 8 yards Skip - £540;
2. Hardcore and sand - £300;
3. Sand, cement, gravels - £300;
4. Adhesive - £120;
5. Grout - £50;
6. ACO Domestic Channel Drain, soil pipe, drainage elbows - £200;
Materials Cost patio front of Kitchen extension: £1610
Retaining wall for patio
Having a difference level between the kitchen extension floor and garden soil level the retaining wall with 3 steps was the solution to complete our project.
1. Clearing area, digging, removing soil;
2. Formwork for the concrete wall and stairs with reinforcing bars;
3. Mixing and pouring concrete
Retaining wall patio labour cost: £800
Materials cost for retaining wall
1. Reinforcing bars
2. Sand, cement, gravels
Cost for materials retaining wall: £660